Reflection

After taking, Writing for Engineers held by Professor Clark, I have to admit that it was my favorite class this semester. I have to say that my writing has improved definitely, comments by Professor Clark really helped me because she’s an individual in which knows when an area may need help or needs improvement.

I can say my writing has improved because not only have I received better grades in my assignments but I knew when I was doing a great job, I was confident about what I was writing and knew that I would be receiving a good grade. Also, peer editing helped a lot because not only you would be receiving comments from professor clark but other classmates in my class.

Overall, this class was my favorite, I enjoyed it so much, I learned so many things such as using different formats, learning how to format an assignment whether it was a memo, a self-reflection or a lab report. I recommend taking this class for incoming freshman because not only did it help me and become a better writer but it will also work for them.